Carnival Sunshine Review

Value for Money
Family

Sail Date: May 2024
Traveled with children

This was our first cruise so I am going to add a few tips as well.

The bohemian kitchen in Nassau is delicious. If you want to try authentic cuisine on the island. The fried lobster was the bomb as well as the steamed chicken. If you do the chair/ umbrella rental, the beach with them is about 2 miles. We walked there to shop along the way but took a taxi back which was only $10. He told us how much upfront. There’s plenty of beach before that so you can choose a place closer.

We won over $6000 in the casino so don’t be afraid to gamble people were winning everywhere. We got offered a free dinner at the steakhouse and a bottle of wine. It was very good but I would not recommend the oysters because they smoke them and have a foam on top. We prefer them saltines and hot sauce. The colossal shrimp was colossal and very good as well as the cowboy steak. We got offered a free cruise with drink package before we got off the ship. So if you gamble put your players card in the machine to earn points. I was told 7000 was the lucky number and my husband and I had that combined.

2 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Carnival Sunshine Cruise from $489

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.