World Voyager Review

10+ Cruises • Age 30s

Value for Money
Family

Sail Date: May 2024

Overall I/we enjoyed our cruise. It contained a trans Atlantic 7 day crossing, which was a first for us. The ship is nicely designed and furnished. The crew were for the most part very friendly, helpful, and enjoyable to interact with. The drinks (both alcoholic and not) were mediocre to my taste. Included alcohols were of mediocre quality. Food was ‘adequate’ but I desired deeper, richer, more complex flavors. The best food of the journey was the ‘Asian Menu’ - where apparently the head chef has the additional sous/chefs cook their dishes of choice. This showed how important it is to have cooks with experience appropriately seasoning and flavoring the food, as the food this night was noticeably more flavorful and delicious than other days. When the ‘head chef’ led the menus the food was relatively bland and lacking inspiration. With that said the ingredients for the most part were of good quality, but just fell short on the execution. Entertainment was quite poor. The ‘lecturer’ was billed as being a dynamic and capable speaker, she failed to engage the audience and certainly fell short of any sort of surfer matter expertise. The tours and cultural excursions were enjoyable. Overall I would recommend Atlas Voyager, the crew cared about providing a good experience and they tried.

2 Helpful Votes
next review

Find a World Voyager Cruise from $2,549

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.