Carnival Conquest Review

Value for Money
Family

Sail Date: May 2024
Traveled with children

The ship is outdated. Rooms need upgrading. Cabin had a broken door handler in the bathroom door in the cabin. Only 2 out of 8 bulbs in the room mirror work. The furniture in the room was ripped. The paintings on the wall were outdated. Signs of rust are everywhere on the ship. The windows in the Lido Deck and the Monet Dining room were very dirty and moldy. Even the life jackets had mold on them. The Air Conditioner did not function properly, too warm in the room; even after adjusting the temperature. Carnival's quality has declined. I have been cruising for years with Carnival, but the service has declined. I only saw my housekeeping guy once on the weekend trip. The entertainment shows were great. Other than that, I will be seeking elsewhere for my next cruise. Very disappointed Club Gold Member. I was so used to the Carnival quality, but this time I was very disappointed.

Port Reviews

Nassau

For the Blue Lagoon excursion you need to wait in line for almost an hour after the time they tell you to be out there. Then your time is cut short at the private island. I would not get the Island excursion, you are better off going elsewhere.

2 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Carnival Conquest Cruise from $288

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.