World Voyager Review

Not at all what we expected from a luxury cruise

Review for the Caribbean Cruise on World Voyager
Amatsya
2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Value for Money

Sail Date: May 2024

We just returned from a Caribbean Island Hopper cruise with Atlas Ocean Voyages - World Navigator. I found the pre-cruise experience to be lacking in professionalism and information. While Atlas offers a service to book flights, no discounts or specials were offered so I ended up booking my flight with Expedia.

Obtaining accurate information about airport to port transfers was another hurdle, as I had to call multiple times to get the needed information. Atlas offers a town car transfer which costs $56/per person for the transfer from Barbados airport to port, while if you just get a taxi from airport it will cost you $37 for the car. The taxi service is excellent, safe and very informative, as the taxi driver acts almost as a guide offering very useful information about the island.

In St. Martin we ended up booking a last minute shore excursion that also took up to the airport. It costed $65/person, but it was totally worth it since the town car transportation from the port to the airport with Atlas was also $65/person and offered no sight seeing or stops on the island.

1 Helpful Vote
previous reviewnext review

Find a World Voyager Cruise from $2,549

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.