Caribbean Princess Review

2,787 reviews

Princess refunds dept. needs major overhaul.

Review for the Western Caribbean Cruise on Caribbean Princess
Zoka
10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Value for Money
Family

Sail Date: Jan 2024

I was on the Caribbean Princess 1/14-1/21/24. The cruise itself was good, but a clear lowering of standards on meal choices and services. Specialty dining was excellent, esp. Crown Grill.

I had a large credit balance when I departed the ship, and fortunately printed that invoice. The invoice later emailed to me was missing $150, but the rest was correct. I waited over 4 months to receive the refund checks. The first check paid a portion, the last check came 5/20/24. In total it took at least 8 hours of my time: 7-8 phone calls to Princess customer service line, several emails to Princess, 2 calls to the check issuing company bottomline.com. My final email was to corporate, which resulted in immediate results. I received a phone call shortly after that email, saying they understood the problem and issued a check which arrived 2 weeks later.

I am now considering other cruise lines after years of loyalty.

2 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Caribbean Princess Cruise from $499

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.