Icon of the Seas Review

Value for Money
Family

Sail Date: May 2024
Traveled with children

If sailing with kids- what they don’t tell you is the 6mo-3 yo room size is only EIGHT KIDS! If you plan to get some adult time and take your little one, good luck because it’s pretty much impossible. I sailed with me potty trained 2.5 yo and almost 5 yo and I even asked if my littlest could go to the 3-5 side with brother and they denied that. Even the 3-5 side which holds I believe 40 at a time was full twice. There’s also lots of additional hidden fees like added gratuities every time you dine, included in the kids so they truly aren’t free. $18 times four people added $74 a day or another $500 in the end!! On top of cruise cost, dining package, drink packages etc. we got extremely sea sick for two days - I’m talking curtains swayed - and the food was just okay. Would not recommend.

Port Reviews

Roatan

We did money, sloth and iguana putting, super cool you get to hold and interact with animals! Country is very third world.

4 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find an Icon of the Seas Cruise from $1,049

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.