Norwegian Jade Review

TLives To Travel
6-10 Cruises • Age 50s

Value for Money

Sail Date: May 2024

The Haven is not worth the money. First day we were forgotten and waited a very long time to be helped, there was a stain on my son’s bed, in room phone wouldn’t stay charged most of the time so if we needed anything we had to find our butler, we had the drink package but if we ordered drinks to our room we would be charged, no free laundry services, empty mini fridge, warm welcome champagne, A/C worked half the time, etc. If you like priority and the extra perks don’t cruise NCL Haven. I did voice all of my concerns but all I got were the scripted apologies. These might seem like trivial issues but when you pay to get certain services you should receive them. We’ve cruised other lines priority without any issues. Our cleaning lady & night butler were great, food was excellent to average depending on where you ate. Cagneys was the best food we had, itinerary was great and thankfully the weather was awesome. Our main issue was that The Haven is touted as this exceptional experience and it was not. We did our research on The Haven ahead of time and it all sounded fabulous unfortunately it fell flat. This was our first and most likely our last NCL cruise. Hopefully this review is helpful if you are deciding on booking The Haven on The Jade. .

previous reviewnext review

Find a Norwegian Jade Cruise from $328

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.