Rhapsody of the Seas Review

6-10 Cruises • Age 70s

Value for Money
Family

Sail Date: May 2024

i was on this ship 20 years ago, but the trip I just got off of was not the same experience. First of all, the room we had smelled musty, which was bad for my allergies. Our cabin steward did not leave the animal towels, which we looked forward to (not really a big deal). I really hated having to walk through the smokey casino to get to the Broadway theater every night...and that smoke seemed to drift to other common areas of the ship.

The service at the restaurants was wonderful, and the food was good. The per day fee was shown on paperwork to be $16, but the charge was actually $18 per day.

I have to say that due to weather conditions where I left from, we would not have made it on the ship in time, but since there were a lot of people on the plane going on the cruise, the pier stayed open to allow us all embarkation. Royal Caribbean and the airlines were in communication!

Port Reviews

Barbados

We did the Harrisons Cave tour and really enjoyed it. Afterwards we were dropped off in town to shop a little, and took a taxi back to the ship.

1 Helpful Vote
next review

Find a Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise from $379

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.