Oasis of the Seas Review

Opie9336
6-10 Cruises • Age 50s

Value for Money

Sail Date: May 2024

I’d probably go 3.5 stars but, that wasn’t available. We’ve been on a few RC cruises and this one was a little disappointing. The crew did not seem as enthusiastic as we are used to. The exception to thy was our steward. Nice guy who did a good job.

The food was good. No issues with the room (balcony).

About three days before the cruise, I tried to get our drink packages ordered. Neither the app nor the website worked. I called customer service three times and was told there was an issue with the site and it would be fixed. Finally, I was told to get with customer service on the boat. I made sure the complaint was documented each time I called customer service. When I spoke with guest services on the boat. I got a shoulder shrug. Nothing we can do for you, I was told. Fine. No drink package for us. We saved money. Our waiter have us free sodas at dinner, so we had that going for us.

Port Reviews

Barcelona

NEVER book an excursion with Royal Carribean! You will get ripped off. For Barcelona, you can take a shuttle from the port to the World Trade Center and then get on an open-top hop on/hop off bus and tour the city. You can get tickets for the bus on the web or buy the tickets when you get on the bus.

7 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find an Oasis of the Seas Cruise from $242

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.