Viking Saturn Review

6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Value for Money
Family

Sail Date: Apr 2024

This was an absolutely wonderful itinerary and cruise experience. The ship was beautiful. The staff were outstanding and our fellow passengers were extremely friendly. And, to top it all off, we had PERFECT weather. It drizzled only one day in Edinburgh and we unfortunately missed the Shetland Islands due to gale-force winds in the area (probably expected since it was a Spring cruise). Otherwise it was sunny and mostly mild temperatures - lucky us!

The only downside from the trip was absolutely terrible Wifi on the ship. I complained to Guest Services on the first day. They called me twice for more details, but then I never heard back nor did the performance improve. I did mention that in our final survey. For such a new ship, I would have expected much better Wifi performance.

Also, we did have a bit of a scare surrounding our return flight. When we checked-in with Delta, they kept saying that they couldn't find my wife's reservation. The good news was that one of the Guest Services team members was able to help us and the rest of the travels went without a hitch. We did use Viking Air, with Air Plus, it it worked great.

Port Reviews

Belfast

Giant's Causeway was absolutely breathtaking

Kirkwall

Going back in time and seeing the Neolithic settlement of Skara Brea fascinating.

4 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Viking Saturn Cruise from $2,799

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.