Carnival Miracle Review

Think twice about booking with Carvival!!

Review for Hawaii Cruise on Carnival Miracle
B442
2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Value for Money
Family

Sail Date: Apr 2024
Traveled with children

Have been on several Carnival cruises in the past and this one is the only one I would rate as poor. Old boat so even though they sell a wifi package dont expect your wifi calling to work. Found this out the hard way. You can call thru Facebook Messanger so that worked out. When I went to guest services got a particuliarly rude staff member who was no help and blamed Verizon. Most of the rest of the staff was good. The food was not good at all (luke warm buffet that tried way too hard to be fancy and wasnt) It was the same as the restaurant so might as well not go. Then we missed a port in Hawaii due to a storm and debris in the harbor. I understood but did they offer a refund or credit of that portion, no they did not. They gave us a refund of the port fees ($25.00), which was big of them, huh. All of this put together makes for unhappy customers. You cant get ahold of anyone with Carnival. You have to email them and got no response back. Was on Royal Carribean last year and I have to say night and day difference. We will never go on Carnival again.

4 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Carnival Miracle Cruise from $554

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.