Carnival Conquest Review

Review for the Eastern Caribbean Cruise on Carnival Conquest
Chris L.
2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Apr 2024

This was my fourth cruise with Carnival Cruiselines and I may start checking out other cruiselines in the future. I love cruising since it gives me the opportunity to travel and see multiple places in one trip but I wasn't that impressed this time. The food quality has really gone down in the last few years and I was quite disappointed. We had fun and don't really go for the food, but it was still a disappointment. We had great excursions but unfortunately a few in my group got food poisoning in Mexico so spent the last day in bed. Also, I didn't get to pick my room, due to the package I chose, and got one of the last rooms in the aft of the ship on deck one. A lot of walking back and forth. Will definitely choose my room regardless which cruiseline I go with. I know Covid was tough on them, but come on!

Port Reviews

Cozumel

We had an excellent time doing The Greatest Outdoor Adventure with our guide Diana! I definitely recommend! Only down side is 3 out of 6 of us got food poisoning at the provided lunch on the private beach. It didn't take away from the fun of the excursion but I definitely wouldn't order anything with chicken next time around!

4 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Carnival Conquest Cruise from $288

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.