Carnival Conquest Review

Do Not Do It!! Save your money-do something fun!

Review for the Western Caribbean Cruise on Carnival Conquest
DisappointedWorldTraveler
10+ Cruises • Age 50s

Value for Money
Family

Sail Date: Apr 2024

Where do I start? This is not worth the money AT ALL. I have cruised often. Over a dozen. This has been the absolute worst. By far. Now I never want to cruise again. Ever. With anyone but definitely never ever carnival. The ship is tired. The crew is rude and does not care. The food options are closed over half the time they are shown to be open and the buffets continually run out of cafeteria food. Finding your way to the Monet Restaurant is a feat by itself as there is no easy way there. Room service is now a fee for the food. Food that I was told I paid for in the cost of the cruise. The free lemonade is like water from a runners tennis shoe. The tea- tastes like it came from a mud puddle. The customer service - well let’s just say that horrible is still a form of customer service. The absolute best thing next to getting off of this vessel was the shore excursion in Playa that had zero to do with the ship or Carnival. The beds are worn and uncomfortable. Housekeeping is worse than a Motel 6 and the top 2 floors inside smell like sewer gas. All of the staff have an attitude. So beyond embarrassed and disappointed. I talked my SO into this trip- his first- and now he never wants to take another - and I don’t blame him. Thanks Carnival For taking my money and not providing an equal return. You guys are true shysters and somehow you manage to evade being held accountable.

10 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Carnival Conquest Cruise from $288

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.