Viking Skaga Review

There for you from start to finish

Review for Europe River Cruise on Viking Skaga
BonjourYes
6-10 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Mar 2024

We booked everything through Viking, including airfare and hotel post cruise. We had trouble checking in with Delta. Viking has a travel emergency assistance line and Neymar stayed with us on the phone until we fixed the problem with Delta. My wish is that Viking has a “back door access” as we were on hold for almost 1-1/2 hrs on the phone.

The cruise itself was fantastic from staff and food. The best was when the Seine swelled, Viking still made sure that we completed our scheduled tours, even going to different ports and picking us up at another port. I am not an extrovert so dining is a bit problematic as we don’t have seating assignments. There were no table for 2 that would have been better for introverts like me. We ended up sitting at the deck where there were 2 tables but there was none in the min dining. Service wise, Viking perfected their craft.

It is very customer friendly, as you won’t feel lost: there’s always a rep at the airport upon arrival, at your hotel and again at the airport on your departure. I liked that so much especially in a foreign country where I do not speak the language. I will definitely sit again with Viking in the future.

previous reviewnext review

Find a Viking Skaga Cruise from $2,499

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.