Margaritaville at Sea Paradise Review

Review for the Bahamas Cruise on Margaritaville at Sea Paradise
ResultsTherapy
First Time Cruiser • Age 50s

Sail Date: Apr 2023

All the reviews I read made me set my expectations low for this cruise 4/05/24 and I have cruise more than 10+ cruises on several cruise lines. However, I was pleasantly suprised with everything. The AC in the room was cold, the shower water was hot, the food was good, the service was wonderful. Plus, there was free ice and Jimmy Buffet music. I mentioned all these things because I read that they were missing or malfunctional prior to cruising this ship on other reviews. The adult comedy show was hilarious. We won the adult scavenger hunt! We had 5 couples go together and the only complaint was it wasn't long enough. Next time we will stay a few nights at the resort to lengthen the stay.

FYI, use the ship's hair blow dryer, the converter won't give you enough juice for your dryer to work. You don't need a converter for your phone.

Port Reviews

Freeport

It is an industrial port. Enjoyed watching the cranes load and unload conex containers.

previous reviewnext review

Find a Margaritaville at Sea Paradise Cruise

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.