Scarlet Lady Review

Karina is the best Rockstar Agent!

Review for the Caribbean Cruise on Scarlet Lady
Shellyflo
First Time Cruiser • Age 50s

Sail Date: Apr 2024

One of the best vacations EVER! The staff at Virgin are so incredible especially Karina our Rockstar agent!

She was so professional and accommodating on both of our voyages (we sailed back to back April 7-17! Gabriel was great too! We are definitely planning another voyage for next year!

The food was delicious, our suite was a “cheeky corner suite” with an aft balcony which I highly recommend! Zsolt at the On the Rocks bar was a fantastic server along with Dragona our housekeeper who was also top notch! Ayu at Richard’s Rooftop became our sweet friend as well! She was so attentive! We had no idea how great an all adult cruise was until we sailed Virgin- I cannot recommend this cruise line enough and even got teary eyed when we disembarked. The entertainment was great and Scarlet Night was definitely worth it! One thing I failed to do was rent a golf cart in Grand Turk which I would recommend doing in advance next time.

1 Helpful Vote
previous reviewnext review

Find a Scarlet Lady Cruise from $806

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.