Riviera Review

Excellent cruise. Food and service back on top!

Review for Asia Cruise on Riviera
nancy from north shore
First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Sail Date: Apr 2024

Wonderful cruise around Japan on Riviera. The redone ship is beautiful. The redone cabin and bathroom are top notch with tons of storage! I had empty drawers in both my room and in the bathroom. The new shower is far superior to the old bathtub. The food was overall excellent as was the service. The destination team had their act together on this one with enough staff to handle guests. They improved the process of booking specialty restaurants on board. I overall loved our trip on Marina last year, but the food and service in dining on that trip was not up to prior Oceania standards. Not true this time. We also enjoyed a fun cooking class and the Oceania excursions we did were good. (We prefer independent tours, but we took several Oceania excursions this time and they were all good.) In my opinion Oceania is back to pre-covid performance! Great cruise! Love this ship!

Port Reviews

Beppu

Visit the hot springs!

previous reviewnext review

Find a Riviera Cruise from $2,099

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.