MSC Seashore Review

Skip MSC go for Royal or Norwegian.

Review for the Western Caribbean Cruise on MSC Seashore
Jdford187
First Time Cruiser • Age 30s

Sail Date: Apr 2024

Guest service was not great, I called three times the day we arrived on the boat to let them know that there were four people in our room and the room was only set up for three. They didn't come until 9:30 that night. Since then it's been a downhill struggle. By the second day our room was out of toilet paper. In the morning I called and asked for more toilet paper to be brought, we came back to the room after lunch at about 12:30 and still no toilet paper so I called again, it wasn't until after 5:00 that toilet paper was brought to our room. The food is subpar, the buffet in particular was disappointing, the only saving grace was the pizza. We traveled with a party of 19 and they couldn't accommodate us at the dining hall in one table and they told us we were lucky that we could even sit close together. None of the staff seem happy to be here, most of them were not nice to the children, I observed one child fall while walking slowly and carefully because the deck was slippery and an employee came over yelling at him that he was running too fast. Everything on the boat that is not operated by a human seems to be fantastic, the slides were great. The pools were great. The beds were great and overall the rooms were great but when a human has to get involved, there's a noted difference, and that is problematic because 90% of the experience is the staff.

13 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find an MSC Seashore Cruise from $199

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.