Sun Princess Review

-- / 5.0
Editor Rating

Some hiccups but Sun Princess will see me again!

Review for the Eastern Mediterranean Cruise on Sun Princess
Catbert234
First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Sail Date: Mar 2024

This was the third sailing of the vessel, so a bunch of stuff was not yet operational which is why she gets 4 out of 5. The itinerary was great, the staff was some of the best drawn from across the Princess fleet and it showed. The ship was brand new and gorgeous, and the glass door showers, sofas in balcony rooms, and revolutionary smart elevators were welcomed innovations that made the trip more accessible and enjoyable. For anyone who has spent 15 minutes in an elevator lobby on a ship: gone are the days of seeing 8 completely packed elevators open and close in front of you or running across the elevator lobby only to miss the door closing because you were waiting too far away. The smart elevator system TELLS you which car is coming for you and full elevators do not stop. It cut elevator wait times to less than 5 mins evem on the busiest days.

Bottom line? I had a wonderful and relaxing sail to some of my favorite ports in the world. One of the measures of satisfaction for me is, would I do this again? Absolutely! I have another cruise scheduled for November on her and I am looking forward to it.

3 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Sun Princess Cruise from $599

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.