Viking Aton Review

Review for the Middle East Cruise on Viking Aton
Scivias
First Time Cruiser • Age 70s

Sail Date: Mar 2024

From beginning to end the Pharaohs and Pyramid Cruise was superlative in every way. This was our fourth Viking River Cruise and it was over the moon wonderful. The Viking Aton was comfortable and roomy, and Chef Mario Dias cuisine was world class! The Tour/Program Directors were far above my highest expectations with learned, thoughtful, and engaging insights into the magical wonders of ancient Egypt! This was a pinnacle travel experience!

I would hasten to add that we were not able to join my family and friends on the extension to see Petra in Jordan. BUT… our family reported that it was spectacular! Also, very importantly; while in Jordan Viking did an amazing job supporting and ensuring calm, efficient, and consistent service even in the midst of the historic international crisis of Iran’s massive air attack on Israel. Thank you Viking for making every effort to safely see our friends and family return home. It was an epic adventure.

Port Reviews

Luxor

Amazing! Wonderful riverside landing.

1 Helpful Vote
next review

Find a Viking Aton Cruise from $5,999

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.