Liberty of the Seas Review

Review for the Bahamas Cruise on Liberty of the Seas
tmm127
First Time Cruiser • Age 20s

Sail Date: Apr 2024

Not a fan of inside cabins, wanted to try one with a window that overlooks the Promenade. Hubby is claustrophobic so invited sister to experience this cruise with me. The cabin did have limited space but with the window it made the cabin seem somewhat larger. Still do not think it would work for my husband though as he is spoiled by balcony cabins. We kept the window curtains opened during the day and at night, closed them, just as you would staying in a hotel. Room for clothing was adequate and plenty of drawer space for a 4 night cruise. Lots of activities to keep sis and I busy. She enjoyed participating more than my husband would, i.e. watching belly flop and men's sexy leg contest, trivia, bingo, quest, majority rules, and the casino. Of note: The wind was extremely strong when landing at Cocoa Bay and Nassau, but once off the ship and further on land, the winds calmed down. We explored both on our own (no excursions). Food on ship, while not fantastic, was filling. Boarding and disembarkation were easy. There were a lot of families with young children with a small mix of older passengers. Comedian was very good and a hour and half Saturday Night Fever show production was entertaining. Would recommend this cruise for a short getaway.

2 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Liberty of the Seas Cruise from $206

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.