Eurodam Review

Review for the Eastern Caribbean Cruise on Eurodam
first timer18
First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Sail Date: Apr 2024

This was our first cruise so expectations were high. First and foremost all crew members were welcoming, kind, professional and very helpful. The stateroom had a veranda which was perfect, however, the bathroom shower curtain had some mold on it and should have been replaced. Housekeeping cleaned the room two times daily and did a good job. The Lido deck was crowded and often times it was a challenge to locate a seat on the deck. The food was good and I would strongly recommend the main dining room as a afforded one a more peaceful, relaxing and delicious dinner served by the finest wait staff. We were told that after 1/2 hour towels from unused chaise lounges would be removed. We did not see this being enforced. A can of water was pricey 3.50 but I guess that's cruise prices-it was included in our package. Bingo was fun but expensive for only four games. We wished that there was more variety in the entertainment. The casino was enjoyable except the single crap table did not open until 8:00 pm and sometimes only a 1/2 table opened until staff could be allocated. I was shocked when a player experienced a great roll and the pit boss said the dice felt sticky and at least three times picked up the dice and cleaned them with hand sanitizer. I had never seen this before and was surprised after the roll the dice was not removed again or checked.

I would have liked to see separate pickle board courts that were not on the basketball court as you could not do one activity if another activity was going on as a rule of etiquette.

Excursions were good but would have liked more time on each island (I'm sure this is out of the control of the cruise line)

74 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find an Eurodam Cruise from $94

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.