Scarlet Lady Review

1,178 reviews

Run down of my experience

Review for the Caribbean Cruise on Scarlet Lady
CruiseChic23
2-5 Cruises • Age 30s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Apr 2024

This was my second cruise, but first with Virgin voyages. Loved the overall experience and vibes on this ship. Food wasn’t the greatest, far as selections to choose from and taste wise. Some of the choices were a bit on the dry side. I didn’t like having to keep track of my bar tab for drinks, to keep track of what I had left. I purchased $850 total in bar tab, this included bonus bar tab, too. This was shared between two people. Wish there were a drink package option to purchase for unlimited drinks.

The entertainment was great. I loved the diva of the ship. She was hilarious, and kept me very entertained. The happenings cast were awesome, as well! Plenty to do on the ship, a great variety to choose from. Boarding was hot. Wish there were indoor seating while waiting to board. I’d sail again with them, though!

Port Reviews

Bimini

Beautiful tourist areas. Very limited in their gift shop and not much to choose from for souvenirs. Wish they showed the same care to the rest of the island though. It looked run down from the previous hurricanes

previous reviewnext review

Find a Scarlet Lady Cruise from $806

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.