Scarlet Lady Review

Review for the Caribbean Cruise on Scarlet Lady
WorksMagic93
First Time Cruiser • Age 30s

Sail Date: Apr 2024

This cruise was perfect for me and my fiance. We enjoyed every moment. The food was top tier with tasting and with being fresh. The drinks were pretty reasonable as well and the bar tab really gave us a feeling of going at our own pace of drinking. The ship is very beautiful inside and out. The crew were very friendly and helpful with everything. The only problem we had was the a/c not being as cold as we would have liked but that will not stop us from going back. Overall the atmosphere of the ship was perfect for us. Scarlet Night and the PJ party both were very fun as well. The sea terrace cabin was perfect I loved being in the hammock as we set sail from the ports. I would highly recommend Virgin voyages to anyone with no children just for the experience this cruise line gives.

Port Reviews

Miami

The VV terminal was very nice outside and inside. The embarkation was very smooth.

Cozumel

I liked this port but the people that hassle you when you get off the ship to buy stuff can be annoying.

Bimini

I loved this port because the atmosphere is just so relaxing to me. The water is beautiful and the people were way more chill and didn't hassle people. The food from locals was very good as well.

2 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Scarlet Lady Cruise from $806

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.