Regal Princess Review

Review for Transatlantic Cruise on Regal Princess
cancruise2
First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Sail Date: Apr 2024

Least favourite of Princess ships. Food is of poorer quality even though the dinner menu is the same on all Princess ships. ventilation system is extremely poor. Did they forget about COVID on this ship. Had many issues on ship but these were addressed quickly ie. shower didn’t work, food was cold in dining room and dirty balcony with broken glass. I am now officially turned off Princess cruises. Entertainment team worst of all Princess cruises. daily events the same each days, and the enrichment speaker just tales about planes, mostly accidents. Just what you want to hear when you have to fly.

Overall I would not recommend this ship I. The Princess fleet. They are using this cruise to replace cabin carpets, and the drilling on six, is constant throughout the day. All the captain said was “we are not perfect, but we are trying”. Not hard enough obviously.

Port Reviews

Azores Islands

Enjoyed the presidential palace botanical garden. 2 euros to get in. A 15 minute walk from port.

6 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Regal Princess Cruise from $264

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.