Carnival Freedom Review

You Can't Believe Everything you Read.

Review for the Eastern Caribbean Cruise on Carnival Freedom
Cruise Lover7312
First Time Cruiser • Age 50s

Sail Date: Apr 2024

This was my first platinum cruise the perks were great. I read reviews on this ship prior and took it with a grain of salt. This is my review . I do not like to complain i work in customer service and the whole world is short handed ,but this was the worst cruise i ever cruised on.carnival needs to step it up!! i have been on freedom in the past. Bars by the pool during spring break always closed or opened for 3 hours (lunch only ) leaving 1bar open .its spring break and very busy. There were 2 pool bars and it was very busy why close a bar. Food was average. Our bellies were always full. We didn't like that guys burgers closed early every day 6pm and mexican was only opened for lunch . Mongolian grill only opened for lunch too. Pizza didnt open til 6pm some days. That leaves buffett or main dining room at 6pm thats it!! we were trying to find anything opened. It was only the deli. The lines were very long. buffet opened at 6pm. The dining room was chaos .it was the first cruise after the fire. Comedy show was ok nothing special. Piano bar was a blast. Red frog pub was great. Great band .casino was always a blast!! Good cruise but bar service was terrible and food selection and timing sucked!! Roger the server on pool deck asked if we had the cheers package we said yes. He never came back with our drinks. That was unbelievable. For the most part it was pretty good.i would cruise for yourself then write your own review. i would cruise with carnival again. Being platinum helped make my trip!!

4 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Carnival Freedom Cruise from $219

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.