Carnival Paradise Review

Review for the Bahamas Cruise on Carnival Paradise
Waterbuffalo26
2-5 Cruises • Age 30s

Sail Date: Apr 2024

Ship smelled like cigarettes and pot. The only workers that were nice to us were the person cleaning our cabin and our server. Almost every night there was people dosing off by the pool because they had too much to drink. Deffenetly not family friendly. The Only fun we had was when we got off the ship at Bimini and Nassau. I wish we would have had more time at the ports. Bimini was lots of fun. We drove around the whole Island in a golf cart in about 30 minutes. The shops were a bit overpriced but the scenery was amazing. We didn't really get to experience Nassau for that long because we did the dolphin excursions in blue lagoon . I have to say that was absolutely amazing my entire family had a blast. We are now planning a vacation to Atlantis and can't wait to get a chance to experience the water park.

Port Reviews

Bimini

If you visit Bimini renting a golf cart is a must the Island is absolutely beautiful and its so much fun getting around in a golf cart.

2 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Carnival Paradise Cruise from $262

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.