Carnival Valor Review

1,530 reviews

I should have done this years ago

Review for the Western Caribbean Cruise on Carnival Valor
Lady TC
First Time Cruiser • Age 50s

Sail Date: Apr 2024

Amazing First time on a cruise ship. The experience was fascinating, incredible, AWESOME. There was a endless variety of food and drinks. The shops and entertainment were reasonable, mind-blowing, and intriguing. Always something to do, something to explore. Never a dull moment. I really loved that there was a "Friends of Bill W. " that I could attend. Housekeeping was great. The friendliness, professionalism, and courtesy of the staff was warm, welcoming, and supportive. Wonderful, wonderful. The ocean was captivating. I was blessed to have a balcony room and sitting out enjoying the sight, becoming one with nature, was truly mesmerizing. The awesomeness of God was present. I recommend that everyone should take at least one cruise in their lifetime. It was a life changing experience for me. I work hard, really hard. I deserve and have earned to enjoy life and relax every so often and this wil not be my last cruise.

Port Reviews

2 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Carnival Valor Cruise from $339

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.