Carnival Jubilee Review

First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Value for Money
Family

Sail Date: Mar 2024

Here are my thoughts on Carnival Jubliee from the point of view of a 60 something British person with many cruises under my belt on many different lines.

Essentially it was OK. But I was very surprised at what was missing from other cruises I have been on. Firstly there is effectively no buffet. All the cruise ships I have been on boast a huge selection of food in a large buffet on the same deck as the pool. Jubilee has such a thing but with only ever 5 food items to choose from. I suppose they would argue that 5 choices are enough but I beg to differ. They have 3 other small stations for cooked food such as omelets but the toast is also served from them so you have to cut into the omelet queue to get your toast.

The dinner tables don't have tablecloths. So what, you might ask? Well, I think it speaks to the quality of the restaurant whether it has tableclothes or just bare wood. And no butter knife for the side plate so you have to use your dinner knife to butter your roll. Strange.

Port Reviews

Cozumel

Dolphins! Yay!

3 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Carnival Jubilee Cruise from $689

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.