Allure of the Seas Review

Review for the Bahamas Cruise on Allure of the Seas
Axel44
First Time Cruiser • Age 50s

Sail Date: Apr 2024

I just rejoined Cruise Critic after a long absence. My wife and I are taking about 2 cruises per month on Carnival and Royal. We live 30 min from Port Canaveral. The Allure is a beautiful ship with a great staff. Everyday, we were met with smiles whether it was the front desk, the casino, or the Foodjammer . We were greeted by name in some of the shops and the casino also. This was our Diamond+ cruise , but, no loyalty program perks can replace a great staff. The Allure runs a tight ship and it is evident in every aspect. Especially helpful was the staff in the Regalia shops and the windjammer. The gym is well outfitted and suitable for a decent workout and the dumbbell weights go up to 70 pounds. I was able to get a good lift in. The upper sun decks were nice but, Holy Cow, you could cook an egg on that decking. All in all the Allure is a great cruise ship with a great staff.

5 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find an Allure of the Seas Cruise from $226

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.