Carnival Vista Review

Never again Carnival! Worst cruising experience.

Review for the Eastern Caribbean Cruise on Carnival Vista
Cruise to love
First Time Cruiser • Age 40s

Value for Money
Family

Sail Date: Mar 2024
Traveled with children

I never write reviews, but I feel as though I need to for this ship. We went on the Carnival Vista for our daughters Senior Trip with 9 of her friends. We also cruised with their families.

We have been on 16-17 cruises. We have been on 2 Carnival ships when we first started cruising. We didn't hate the cruise, but decided Carnival wasn't our thing. The others cruise lines we have been on include 1-Holland America, 1- Norwegian, 1- RC and the remaining all on Celebrity. Celebrity is the best by far. No comparison.

We have never liked Carnival cruising. Its a totally different type of cruising and a very different class of people. I have never seen so many drunks and people acting inappropriately on a boat together. Grown women in barely there suits walking into the restaurants for lunch, and grinding/ twerking at the pool deck. Just please put a cover up on. It was required on Celebrity. We had a teenager walk up and punch one of my daughter's 18 yr old friends in the stomach while he was line for pizza and called him a "cracker". He caught him off guard and punched him so hard he fell to the floor. Security didn't do anything. My daughter's friend was minding his own business just waiting on his pizza. My 13 yr old son told us that he had seen that boy doing it to other people.

4 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Carnival Vista Cruise from $388

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.