Viking Tialfi Review

Review for Europe River Cruise on Viking Tialfi
Mus1
First Time Cruiser • Age 70s

Sail Date: Mar 2024

This was my first cruise of any type and my first visit to Europe. I don't believe there could have been a better way to experience either of these firsts. Viking is terrific! We arrived two days early in Amsterdam and had a great time touring the city. We were somewhat tired when we boarded our Viking ship but the entire crew made those first couple of hours so relaxing and comfortable. And it remained that way for the next 8 days. We did not want for anything. My best vacation ever and I am a senior. We have already scheduled our next Viking River Cruise. We experienced every included tour and all of the tour guides were fabulous and a wealth of information. We had a French Balcony room which was the right decision for us. The rooming quarters are tight but well organized allowing for luggage storage out of the way and plenty of space for clothing. Like the rest of the space, the bathroom was small but efficient. The shower space was fine for my wife but at 6' 3" I found it somewhat tight but it got the job done. You will be ecstatic if you sail with Viking!

Port Reviews

Amsterdam

Great city! So much fun there before Viking river cruise. I regret that I speak only English but that was never a problem as seemed everyone there also spoke English - most as a second language.

previous reviewnext review

Find a Viking Tialfi Cruise from $1,999

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.