Resilient Lady Review

‘Simply the Best’ 5 night cruise I have ever had.

Review for the South Pacific Cruise on Resilient Lady
James Allan
First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Sail Date: Feb 2024

My wife and I absolutely loved all aspects of the brief holiday trip onboard the Resilient Lady. The attention to detail from the outstanding meals, at a wide variety of restaurants (our favourites being Extra Virgin, Razzle Dazzle & Pink Agave), to the extraordinary effort the wait staff went too, to make each and every sailor feel special is something I have not seen in my 40 years of cruising. The live emersion shows (a cross between Circ de Soule’ & Burlesque were at another level to anything I’ve seen in more than 8 different cruise lines I have sailed with. The architecture and design of all the furniture and fittings of the ship are light years ahead of anything else at sea at the moment. Full credit to the entertainment and happenings staff for bringing international level performers including solo loops guest artists, Blues & Soul bands, instrumentalists, dancers & gymnastist’s onboard. B.Z.

Port Reviews

Hobart

Easy to hire a car for the day and scoot around. We got to Mt. Wellington, Richmond (home to Australia’s Oldest stone river crossing brick bridge, and the Huon Valley.

previous reviewnext review

Find a Resilient Lady Cruise from $415

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.