Scarlet Lady Review

Review for the Caribbean Cruise on Scarlet Lady
believeragain
First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Sail Date: Apr 2024

Virgin Voyages has made me a believer in cruising again. Usually I'm ready to go home after 2 days on the ship. My experiences with Virgin has made me reconsider. This was my second voyage with this company. This time I came on through the family plan. That was the worst part of the trip because they waited until the last minute to tell me that my request was granted. When I say last minute, it was. I called several times for several days trying to get a yes or no. I was to board the ship on March 29th, they emailed me on the 27th confirming my request. Once I was aboard the ship it was wonderful. on This voyages I saw a show called Sailors in the Night. It was breath taking. It was sooo amazing. Untitled was great as well, but sailor in the night was something that I will never forget. Almost everything was great. The only thing that I didn't care for was the music in the Manor. It all sounded the same, one beat. I wish it was like the music that was played on the beach. The singers that perform at On the Rock should be allowed to choose their on songs and not have to sing songs someone else chose. They did a great job and sounded amazing, but they should have a choice. All of the ships seams to be exactly alike, everything was in exactly the same place. I think each ship should have something a little different to set it apart from the others. With that being said, I would definitely love to do another voyage.

1 Helpful Vote
previous reviewnext review

Find a Scarlet Lady Cruise from $806

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.