Enchantment of the Seas Review

Review for the Western Caribbean Cruise on Enchantment of the Seas
Myi Money Spent
First Time Cruiser • Age 50s

Sail Date: Apr 2024

RC employees are most likely to assure you fall in love with their customer service. You may not love the ship; Enchantment of the Seas but, you'll definitely have the most memorable moments of how each of the staff members are extremely detail oriented & know how to multi task all while catering to your needs & wants. Wahyu was a gem as he remembered my entire family drink orders & personal request. He even saw me in the Windjammer & made sure I had my request of my lemons for my water BEFORE I could ask. It was a pleasure to see that he remembered by day 3 of our 7 day cruise. Service 10/10 it makes you disregard the rust, the 80's decor, old carpet, & it reminds me of an old school car that needs restored. Aaron 10/10 our room attended was also a gem. He took pride in assuring my daughter and I had everything needed to be extremely comfortable.

Port Reviews

Belize City

Belize had lots of shops and very safe protective staff

Roatan

Small port, nice place, employees too aggressive and greedy. Many try to take advantage of Americans with extremely high prices.

Cozumel

Every shop Every sales person TOO PUSHY & AGGRESSIVE. They don't allow you to just browse and look without trying to make you spend money. Every shop has the same merchandise for a different price. Exhausting instead of pleasurable.

4 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find an Enchantment of the Seas Cruise from $286

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.