Norwegian Escape Review

Value for Money
Family

Sail Date: Mar 2024
Traveled with children

First off, the ship was way too crowded. You can't walk out of the stateroom without having to push people away. The main pool was literally more human than the actual water in the pool. The slides and ropes coarse were closed the whole time for some reason, and we were charged random daily fees that we didn't know about ($80 a day). Worst of all, we didn't even go to our last location because of "bad weather" when it was a sunny and clear day, and they only took away $70 of that daily $80 fee even though we already overpaid for the cruise. And, sometimes it's like they don't tell you everything. At first, we thought our room had no power but we had to Google to find out that we had to leave our card in the holder, which they never told us to do. We ended up paying over $1,000 in random additional fees! Teenagers were running around and kids were throwing ice off of the top deck. When you try to go see a show you can't! (It's because there's no seats) I've been on two Carnival cruises before this one and neither of them were as miserable as this one. I will say though, the staff on the boat is great, they did an amazing job keeping up with things. My family did however spend the majority of the week in our stateroom because of the overcrowd. I will not be cruising with Norwegian again. This past week was miserable.

4 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Norwegian Escape Cruise from $490

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.