Carnival Vista Review

Review for the Eastern Caribbean Cruise on Carnival Vista
Cryiser 1
2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Mar 2024

This ship had the slowest elevators i have ever seen. Had to take stairs most of the time. It was supposedly remodeled recently, so you would think it would be faster not slower. The service in the buffet was horrible. We had to chase down someone for drinks everytime except once. The housekeeping staff was AMAZING though. The spa staff was wonderful also. Just very disappointed in the over all service on this ship. Usually there has always been someone walking around taking drink orders during shows too. Not on this ship! The spa and housekeeping were the best parts of this ship. The main dining room was good. I was just very disappointed in the service in buffet for sure. I heard several people with the same complaints. I just would not recommend the Vista. We were on The Conquest last summer and it was way better. Their food in dining room wasnt as good as on this ship. The breakfast in the dining room on the Vista was the best by far.

3 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Carnival Vista Cruise from $419

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.