Carnival Liberty Review

1,586 reviews

Some good/Some not so good

Review for the Bahamas Cruise on Carnival Liberty
JJ2024
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Apr 2024

It was easy to get on and off the ship. I had an inside cabin which was surprisingly roomy. The only thing bad about it was it is very dark and when you wake up you have no idea what time it is so bring a night light and a watch or phone. Beds were extremely comfortable. My assigned steward was absolutely wonderful. The bathroom has liquid body soap and shampoo, but no conditioner. There was plenty of closet space and hangers. I would rate all of the food a 3. We ate at the buffet, pizza, assigned dining room, and the steak house (which costs an additional $50 pp and is not worth it! There were plenty of deck chairs and things to do. The coffee bar on deck 5 is awesome. It was very difficult to find your way around the ship. You have to go up and over some of the decks. There are maps but they are not clear. You never know if you are aft or fwd. I wish there were arrows by the elevators showing aft or fwd. Carnival provides 2 beach towels daily. There is only one American plug in the room so bring something to provide additional outlets. We did one excursion Blue Lagoon which was ok but not organized. They ran late on everything and we barely got back to the ship in time for departure. Bring your cell phone even though you cannot text or call, you can still play games and access your APPs. Put the Carnival APP on your phone. You can pay $5 pp for the whole trip to enable a "chat' feature on the APP. You can use it to communicate with others in your party since you are unable to text on your phone. The APP is the best way to keep up with activities and dinner menus. On the last night I could hear the band until well after 1 am (I was on deck 6). You may want to bring a white noise machine.

Port Reviews

Nassau

Got in an argument with the lady at the straw market. She was very rude. Will not go there again.

2 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Carnival Liberty Cruise from $469

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.