Resilient Lady Review

First Time Cruiser • Age 40s

Value for Money
Family

Sail Date: Mar 2024

Embarking on our first-ever cruise with Virgin Voyages aboard the Resilient Lady, my expectations were high, but what I experienced exceeded even those lofty standards. Let me start by saying, "WOW!" Virgin Voyages has set a new benchmark for cruising, and I can't help but sing its praises.

1. Email Communication: From the moment we booked our cruise, Virgin Voyages impressed us with timely and entertaining email reminders. Far from the typical mundane communications, these emails were filled with excitement and anticipation, setting the tone for the journey ahead. They were not only informative but also added an element of fun, ensuring we were well-prepared and eagerly anticipating our voyage.

2. The Virgin App: The Virgin Voyages app proved to be an invaluable tool throughout our journey. Setting up my profile was a breeze, and I found it incredibly convenient for everything from pre-boarding arrangements to onboarding processes and post-cruise activities. While there were occasional slowdowns, these were minor inconveniences in an otherwise seamless experience.

Port Reviews

Auckland

It was a nice port within the CBD so very accessible.

2 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Resilient Lady Cruise from $365

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.