Viking Venus Review

Review for the Baltic Sea Cruise on Viking Venus
heartsgoout
First Time Cruiser • Age 70s

Sail Date: Mar 2024

I was very impressed with your superior service and staff. The food was outstanding and alway felt it was fresh. The best place to eat was The Restaurant. They also had the best and friendliest staff. I was greeted with a smile and even excellent recall of my favorites!

I was not impressed with Italian restaurant service. The staff we encountered at our meal was difficult to understand. She was aware that we had difficulty and seemed offended. The entertainment was exceptional. Our cabin was amazing.The bed was extremely comfortable and linens superb. I enjoyed tea each day but tea sandwiches could have been fresher.The scones were outstanding! Get rid of furs on seats in Explorers lounge- pretty but they shed. I really enjoyed the free laundry service. I really LOVED the treats left in our cabin after our night excursions!!!! That was an amazing surprizer and greatly appreciated. Overall experience was a 5 star!!

4 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Viking Venus Cruise from $3,599

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.