Viking Idi Review

Review for Europe River Cruise on Viking Idi
Dumbelle
2-5 Cruises • Age 80s

Sail Date: Mar 2024

The river cruise itself was good, except we could not use the upper deck. First because it rained a little, which we expected, but with the coming of all the low bridges and locks the upper deck was unavailable the majority of the time. Because of this I would not recommend this particular river cruise. The customer service before our trip was not my expected Viking experience. I never received our preboarding package. I had filled out our guest information forms months before our trip with all the correct information. Unfortunately our packet was sent to a three year old address, when I called and spoke to Nancy she said a new packet would be sent out to us immediately at the correct address. I then called five days before our departure day to be told by Andre that it takes two weeks minimum to receive. He assured me he would have a packet waiting for us at the airport, but no one knew anything about a package no one at the ship new anything about a packet either, which by that time was redundant. Returning home and picking up our held mail we still did not have a packet, where or if it was sent is anyone guess.

1 Helpful Vote
previous reviewnext review

Find a Viking Idi Cruise from $2,749

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.