Viking Alruna Review

Review for Europe River Cruise on Viking Alruna
JessicaGP
First Time Cruiser • Age 50s

Sail Date: Mar 2024

This was my first cruise and I have been totally spoiled by Viking. The staff, the well appointed stateroom, food, activities - all amazing. I liken a gigantic cruise ship to a resort and a Viking Cruise to a mega road trip. If you are interested in the details, history, nature, meeting people and being spoiled, then Viking is for you. The Rhine cruise was so much fun. The staff is so willing to address your individual needs. You can do as much or as little as you want, on or off the ship. The guides were knowledgeable and helpful. Viking made sure everyone knew what was happening every step of the way. The emergency travel staff stepped in and helped us when our flight was cancelled and did everything to get us to our ship on time. My recommendation? Do a little research on the places you will be visiting. Decide if you want to participate in the guided trips or just head out on your own. Tailor it to your wants and needs in a vacation. I will have to say, that the small medieval are not friendly toward those with limited mobility issues. Lots of cobblestones, stone steps etc... Be realistic with yourself about your own mobility so that you are not disappointed.

4 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Viking Alruna Cruise from $1,999

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.