Carnival Valor Review

Review for the Western Caribbean Cruise on Carnival Valor
Firemnbt
First Time Cruiser • Age 40s

Sail Date: Mar 2024

I’ll start by saying this was my first cruise. The staff and crew were amazing! I have zero complaints as far as the Carnival crew goes, the people who were also on this cruise are a different story…. I’ve never seen so many rude, obnoxious, and disrespectful people in one place. Groups of teenagers roaming the ship day and night, yelling and screaming, and fighting outside of your room. Early into the trip, I decided I would never go on another cruise. I did meet other passengers with the same complaints and some who stated “Carnival cruises did not use to be like this”. I am just glad we did not bring our children on this trip. I would not have felt comfortable. Carnival’s new “Debarking” process was a complete failure. The majority of the ship did not follow instructions and jammed up the pathways for those who were being called to debark. I’d really hate for anyone to have their first experience the way I did.

5 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Carnival Valor Cruise from $339

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.