G Expedition Review

Review for Antarctica Cruise on G Expedition
Dilmah82
First Time Cruiser • Age 40s

Sail Date: Feb 2024

"You are about to embark on the trip of a lifetime" - this was the line many of the expedition staff said to us in their introductions on Day 1 of our Antarctic expedition and how true these words were.

After a bit of researching of trips to Antarctica, I contacted iExpedition, and had a phone consultation with one of the staff Ben. This discussion had lots of invaluable information and options, and i was then emailed more details afterwards.

Eventually I decided on a tour which suited my requirements, which was a vessel that didn't have too many passengers, which actually enabled guests to physically land in Antarctica, and one of the tours that crossed the Antarctic Circle. I also wanted to go at one of the times that was optimum to see wildlife.

Port Reviews

Ushuaia (Tierra del Fuego)

Embarking and disembarking was very easy from Ushuaia. Buses took us from the port carpark to embarking point and same on the return. Conditions were good and easy at the Port

2 Helpful Votes
next review

Find a cruise

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.