Norwegian Getaway Review

Review for Bermuda Cruise on Norwegian Getaway
Lbycruiser
2-5 Cruises • Age 30s

Sail Date: Mar 2024

First I want to acknowledge there were aspects of this trip that were out of NCLs control- very rough seas, day late to Bermuda, incoming cruise was delayed.

That’s where it stops. This cruise was RAMMED. An absolute mess. I do not understand how this boat is allowed to have this capacity. The first day was miserable, hours waiting for the rooms to be ready, my luggage was lost, the bed was actually so bad we had to ask for a new mattress. I could not tell you who our steward was bc we never met him. It was a toss up if we even got things like hand towels. We never got a second room service card for breakfast.

First error on our end was booking an interior thinking we’d be spending so much time off the boat anyway with the 3 day stop. Wrong. It was impossible to get a chair at a bar/ lounge on sea days. So crowed it was hard to walk around. Kids were running full speed up and down hallways all the time. The atrium was just tough to walk through at any time of day.

5 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Norwegian Getaway Cruise from $316

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.