Scarlet Lady Review

Review for the Caribbean Cruise on Scarlet Lady
Vinair
First Time Cruiser • Age 50s

Sail Date: Mar 2024

My trip to international turf floating on international waters with friendly faces and exceptional service on VIRGIN VOYAGES was top rated and pure fun! The ships food and entertainment was very divers and provocative and will have you wanting more. I'm really regretting I haven't sea traveled before! Now, All I can say is Cheers to VIRGIN VOYAGES for setting up an experience of a lifetime! If you are looking for a secluded great time and worry free enjoyment THIS IS IT! My only regret is that I did not choose my cloths for a time like this properly. I say this because in my opinion when your on the ship you should dress like hanging out in the mall and if your going to do dinner have enough cloths to change twice a day. It is not required that you should dress when going to dinner but you will feel more comfortable amongst the other passengers. Going out for diner at home normally you would get freshen up to do so and maybe go out after; Well, On the ship chances are greater than usual that you would go out or have somewhere to go out for an evening of fun on the ship Itinerary. In most of the restaurants dinner setting is fine dinning unless you go to the galley every night for dinner and if so, going fast food style is OK!

Port Reviews

Bimini

it's organize wild pleasure if you want it to be! Relaxing if you prefer it but you can not escape the music from the DJ.

Cozumel

go out for souvenirs!

previous reviewnext review

Find a Scarlet Lady Cruise from $936

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.