Quark Ultramarine Review

2-5 Cruises • Age 30s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Mar 2024

This expedition with Quark was my first time to South America and it was simply incredible! Everything was so well organised and there was always a backup plan if the weather wasn’t suitable. The mix of water, air and land excursions was fantastic and I could immediately see the value for money. The speed and precision they were able to get us all off the ship and onto the zodiacs was impressive!

The staff and expedition crew were all super friendly and professional. We got to know a lot them on a personal level and nothing was ever too hard for them. The expedition crew had such a broad range of skills and knowledge and their late night talks were great!

The restaurant and bistro had fantastic food for all three meals. The hardest part was not eating too much! The cabins were spacious and well laid out. The only suggestion I had would possibly having some sort of room service menu for food even if it was a basic list.

1 Helpful Vote
next review

Find a Quark Ultramarine Cruise

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.