Carnival Paradise Review

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Mar 2024
Traveled with children

This cruise was very disappointing for us,the cabin smells like urine all the time ,the adults got a small swimming pool,plus for the area for kids as a call them “water work” doesn’t have a pool for little ones instead they have one big slide and three little ones actually I never been at this rate of worst cruise ever ,the only thing it was worthy is the service special in Destiny’s restaurant we had the pleasure to know a guy the name is Adi he was our waitress so kind person my little one love him but that was the only good thing in this cruise .They need to improve more in the activities because only have the casino, concert music ,some kids need entertainment like shows for families which the cruise doesn’t have it .The last day in the cruise we wanted to have fun at the “water works “but they closed the only entertainment for kids and my daughter got frustrated!!!

previous reviewnext review

Find a Carnival Paradise Cruise from $263

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.