Explora I Review

First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Feb 2024

I set out on my inaugural cruise in February 2024 from Panama, South America, aboard Explora 1!! I can't say enough about the gorgeous modern cruise ship, our sumptuous cabin, delicious food, amazing wines, the staff and service - all absolutely fantastic. Luxurious and first class! The easy embarkation and luggage in our room on arrival set the tone for the cruise.

We had amazing culinary experiences in all 6 restaurants onboard with impeccable professional friendly service from waitstaff, bartenders and knowledgeable sommeliers. The black cod in Sakura was divine! Dover sole in Fil Rouge is so good! Porterhouse in Marble & Co. and the exquisite tasting menu and wine pairings in Anthology outstanding! We had breakfast and lunch most days in the Emporium Marketplace - an amazing buffet (not generally a buffet person) that offers a varied selection that is always fresh and well presented with staff at the ready to plate your desired choices - never a need to be hungry. Oh, and the homemade ice cream - a guilty pleasure! Did I mention the coffee bar?? Latte anyone?

Entertainment on board was fun and all ages enjoyed the nightly music from Oscar winning songs to a night of Carol King.

2 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find an Explora I Cruise from $2,698

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.