Viking Star Review

10+ Cruises • Age 80s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Feb 2024

I've always wanted to visit Hawaii. This cruise made it possible to go to three of the islands in comfort. Our cabin on 5th deck was delightful. Plenty of storage, a full closet, and the best designed bathroom of all the many cruises I've taken. One possible improvement could be with the shower door. It tended to open when the ship rocked. We tried several of the eating options; eating mostly in The Restaurant. Tried The Chef's Table, but not our favorite. Loved Manfredi's, and went twice. Our first time we showed up early but they said "No problem " and seated us. There are many relaxing places to sit and read, play board games or listen to music. The severe waves did add challenges maneuvering around the ship I used hiking sticks. Service was friendly and always helpful. Our cabin steward gave a tour of our cabin pointing out things we might have not discovered until later in the cruise. A favorite was the low lights leading you into the bathroom, which also had low lighting at night. Can't wait for my next Viking Ocean Cruise.

5 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Viking Star Cruise from $2,799

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.